Vacancy - Company Administrator
Construct Films is an innovative photography company that specialises in long term time-lapse filming on construction sites for periods of months and years. Our work on our clients' sites is technology-led, but the other side of our service is managing ongoing client relationships to make sure our service is delivering what our clients need. At our relaxed office envrionment we require organisation of our administrative duties to keep things running smoothly and support our engineering efforts.
We're looking for a Company Administrator to carry out a varied range of tasks, including:
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming enquiries from clients
- Maintain relationships with clients throughout our long-term projects
- Follow-up our quotes, to securing orders or receive feedback
- Genereral administration at our office in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Bookkeeping via our accounts software
- A high degree of computer literacy, especially in word processing, spreadsheets and email.
- Great communication skills and an excellent, professional telephone manner. Experience and confidence in making and receiving calls with clients.
- Be well organised and self-motivated, efficient in managing your own workload, be able to use initiative and creativity.
- Experience of using Apple Mac computers.
- Basic knowledge of cameras and photography.
- Experience of using CRM systems or understanding of CRM principles.
Hours & pay
Pay is £18,000pa paid monthly via PAYE.
Hours are full time, 5 days per week, 37.5 hours per week.
Our office is at Marsh Mills, Luck Lane, Huddersfield HD3 4AB (behind the Westbourne Road Co-op).
The successful applicant will receive in-house training in various areas of the business to provide background knowledge of the services we offer to our clients.
This role affords the opportunity to grow into an office management role, with greater organisational responsibility and appropriate remuneration.
How to apply
Applications should be sent to Anthony Elliott, email email@example.com. If you have any queries please call Anthony on 01484 303590.